Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mayonnaise is particularly good with fish.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place egg yolks in bowl and add mustard, vinegar, curry, shallot and parsley and mix well.
- Add oil in a thin stream, mixing constantly with a whisk.
- Fold in whipped cream. Chill.
this is delicious, because of the added whipped cream I would use this up as soon as possible or it will become too runny, I also added in 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)