Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like chocolate and coconut, then this drink's for you! This is just amazing! I'm not exactly a "coconut" person, but when I had one at a friend's house, let me tell you,I became one pretty quickly! Not only is this double delish,they are only 112 calories and no fat!! I became one pretty quickly! Get your ingredients ready so you can launch a few of these on the 4th of July! I always take my things out of the original boxes, etc. for creating space in my kitchen, so I don't have the net weight, but I do have one more envelope left. The individual packet is 8.55oz. each. I will check on the box when I go to the store and make the proper adjustments. Once you've made and tried one or two of these, you're not going to care about ounces! lol
- 3 ounces vodka (80 proof)
- 1 (8 5/8 ounce) packet Swiss Miss diet cocoa mix (the one with 25 calories)
- 2 ounces torani sugar-free coconut syrup (or other flavored syrups, sugar-free)
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- Fill a martini shaker halfway with ice (preferably crushed). Combine cocoa with 2 oz. hot water, and mix well. Then add 2 oz. cold water, and pour the mixture into the martini shaker. Add the vodka, syrup and Reddi-Wip, and cover the top of the shaker. Shake for about a minute, or until trhe liquid is cold. Then strain into 2 martini glasses. Enjoy!