2 hrs 10 mins
Mom liked to make this on special holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Change the food color to red and you have valentines day or Maybe pastel color for Easter! You may also add drained and chopped maraschino cherries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine carefully, cool whip, pudding mix, and food coloring (if desired).
- 2You don't want to stir hard or fast to lose it's consistency.
- 3Fold in pineapple, 1/2 cup nuts and marshmallows.
- 4Smooth into a 13 X 9 inch pan and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 6Refrigeration time is in place of the cooking time.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mother's Pistachio Mallow Salad
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.5
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 25.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pistachio pudding mix