Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my sons all time favorite thing to make and eat! Very simple and it makes a lot!
Make and share this Mostacholi recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat and get the noodles cooked until al dente.
- Drain meat (if necessary) and add in spaghetti sauce.
- Add in the Adobo and stir to combine.
- Drain the noodles, returning them to the pot.
- Add in the sauce, cottage cheese and 1 cup of the Mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well to combine.
- Pour this into a casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbly.