Recipe by englishsettlement
I learned this at my first job. It's similar to other recipes on here but I just want to add this version.
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (2 lb) baghershey's chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- You need small cupcake type cups with a waxy coating and the muffin pan to put them inches.
- Use a double boiler setup - or one pan inside another pan with warm water and the stove burner set on low to keep the water warm.
- Put about half the bag of chocolate chips in the pan and let them melt. (Make sure NOWATER touches the melted chocolate - it ruins the whole batch!).
- When melted use a small spoon to "paint" a layer of chocolate all over the inside of the waxy paper cup.
- Set in the holder and put in the fridge to harden (5-10 minutes).
- Mix peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and coconut oil in a seperate bowl.
- When painted cups are hardened roll some filling in a ball and press down flat leaving a little room at the top for the top layer of chocolate to go on.
- Put a spoonful of chocolate on top of the filling and spread to the edges covering the filling.
- Put in the fridge again to harden (again about 10 minutes).
- Don't leave in the fridge too long or the chocolate will get a whitish haze.
- Serving size is a guess.