Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My aunts make this cheese ball whenever we have family gatherings, they'd be in big trouble if they didn't!! Super easy to make, and it's gone before you know it!!
- Mix French onion soup mix with container of Sour cream.
- Mix 1 cup of dip (above mixture), and cream cheese. Use beaters to make smooth.
- Add old cheese and Cracker crumbs. Mix well.
- Seperate into balls.
- Roll each ball in chopped nuts.
- Wrap in tin foil.
- Chill in fridge or freezer.
- Makes 2 large balls or 4 small balls.
Instead of walnuts we used shredded honey ham
I was a little skeptical about this cheeseball. But, much to my suprise, it turned out. Not to mention, it was the first thing to go at my party! I appreciate this recipe, and actually I have part of it ready to go again, just need to add the crumbs. I didnt use the walnuts, because I am allergic, but believe me, they werent missed! Thanks!