Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Taking Tish's OAMC Taquitos somewhere new . . .
- 1 (16 ounce) jar enchilada sauce
- 24 beef taquitos (recipe #81118, other homemade, or commercial) or 24 chicken taquitos (Beef Taquitos (Oamc), other homemade, or commercial)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Get out a 9"x13" baking dish and evenly coat with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce.
- Pack taquitos in baking dish, as many as you can fit. This may be more or less than 24, but you want about 8 servings worth in a 9"x13" dish. Top with the rest of the enchilada sauce and sprinkle cheese all over.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until completely heated through and bubbly.
- You will not need to thaw the taquitos before beginning this recipe if you are using frozen.