- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 large banana
- 6 strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 quart fresh orange juice
- mint sprig, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak apricots in the warm water until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a blender or food processor.
- Add banana, strawberries, sugar and vanilla and pulse until chopped.
- Add half of the orange juice and puree.
- Pour into a pitcher and stir in the remaining orange juice.
- Refrigerate until very cold, about 2-3 hours.
- Serve in small glasses garnished with mint.