Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't think you can find this in your supermarket aisle (yet).
Make and share this Moroccan Salad Dressing (Vinaigrette) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix together all the ingredients. Allow to sit for a couple of hours minimum to allow the flavors to marry.