Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightful cinnamon and orange-flavored salad!
- 1 cup orange, peeled and separated
- 4 lbs carrots, grated
- 1 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion (or green)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- Cut orange into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine in a large bowl with carrots, radishes, cilantro and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, juices, cinnamon, cumin and white pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.
- Serve chilled.