1/3 Photos of Moroccan Oven Roasted Sesame Potatoes
Sue Lau's Note:
I decided to to make this with some potatoes I needed to cook, as well as some harissa I had and a huge bag of sesame seeds that begged using. It's quite enjoyable with just a little spiciness. Goes great plain, with more harissa, ketchup, or a little yogurt dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Peel the potatoes if you like, but as long as they are well scrubbed, they give a nice earthy taste if you leave them on.
- 3Cut the potatoes into chunks about 1-inch large across.
- 4Place the chunks into a bowl and add harissa and toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- 5Add olive oil and toss again.
- 6Sprinkle potatoes with salt and sesame seeds and toss one more time.
- 7Spread foil on a large baking sheet and oil lightly (foil helps with clean-up later).
- 8Place seasoned potato chunks on baking sheet in a single layer.
- 9Bake potatoes at 375F for 30 minutes, then using spatula, turn potatoes so that the other side can cook, and bake 15 minutes more or until potatoes are tender and deep golden.
- 10Squeeze lemon over potatoes before serving.
- 11Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Oven Roasted Sesame Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 886.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: