1/2 Photos of Moroccan Cube Steaks
This would be Moroccan inspired rather than something that is actually eaten in Morocco. It is quick and easy and has a nice flavor. Any pepper will do but if you use a yellow or orange one the dish is prettier. This is good served over coucous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat 2 t. oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add steaks and cook 6-7 minutes, turning once.
- 4Transfer steaks along with any juice to a plate.
- 5In same skillet, heat 1 t. oil.
- 6Add pepper, cumin, cinnamon and 1/4 cup water and cook about 5 minutes.
- 7Add salsa, brown sugar and other 1/4 cup water and heat to boiling.
- 8Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 9Turn heat to very low, add steaks and cilantro and heat til through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Cube Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 608.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef cube steaks