Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 heads bibb lettuce, torn (12 cups)
- Heat grill to high.
- Stir together cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place squash, zucchini, 1 tbs of the olive oil, and 1 tsp of the cumin mixture in a large bowl and toss to coat vegetables.
- Sprinkle chicken with 2 tsp of the cumin mixture.
- Whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, and remaining cumin mixture in another large bowl; whisk in remaining olive oil and the parsley. Set aside.
- Grill chicken, turning once, until juices run clear, 10 minutes.
- At the same time place squash and zucchini in a grill basket and grill until crisp-tender, 4 minutes.
- Let chicken cool slightly, cut into thin slices, and place in a bowl with zucchini, squash, and 2 tbs of the dressing; toss to coat.
- Toss lettuce with remaining dressing and divide among four serving plates.
- Top with chicken, squash, and zucchini.
This is delicious! I'm surprised there aren't any more rates on this. I will definitely be making this a few times during the summer. I love how the lemon compliments the spices, it is absolutely fantastic