- 10 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups whole grain cereal (Red Mill)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup dates, chopped
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup almonds, ground
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind nuts in food processor until fine but not powder. - Then measure.
- Mix all ingredients in LARGE bowl and toss.
- Measure 1/2 cup into cereal bowl, add milk of your choice; cow, soy, rice, almond -- and let sit for 1 hr at least. Overnight soak is best.
- Do Not Cook!
- Don't forget to add Fresh Fruit! Apples, blueberries ~ whatever you have, and yogurt! Yum!
- I also keep ground flax seed in my fridge that I add just before eating and chia seeds ~ if you add chia seeds before hand they make your cereal gloppy.