Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Favorite dessert to make and eat of my 14 year old son, better know as Moose! This is how he makes it but the great thing about this is that you can make as little or as much as you want. Experiment with wafers and flavors, we have even combined different ones for a unique taste treat. My kids would eat this for breakfast daily if I'd let them. In a hurry, used canned or even deli pudding. Prep time does not include refrigerating.
- 1 box vanilla wafer (or chocolate wafers)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (6 ounce) packages pudding, prepared to directions
- Line a DEEP 13x9 inch pan with wafers.
- We use an aluminum deep lasagne pan.
- Spread 1/3 of the pudding over the wafers.
- Top with 1/3 of the cool whip.
- Repeat 2 more time, ending with cool whip.
- Cover and refrigerate overnite to let wafers become cakelike.
COOL!! Easy! I added fresh berries. Great to take on a picnic.