Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe was published in the "Sunset Magazine".
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
- Add sour cream, parmesan and garlic powder.
- Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture with cheese, spinach and 1/2 onions.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake@ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.