Monterey Jack Salsa
This was in the food section of our newspaper and is credited to "Come On In: Recipes from the Junior League of Jackson Mississippi." The taste combination is delicious. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 3 1⁄2 ounces black olives, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation