Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes a good cold weather sandwich. I like to add tomato as well. I also prefer un-breaded chicken breast.
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 4 onion rolls, split
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, dijon spread
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Bake chicken patties according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, toast onion rolls in toaster oven.
- When chicken patties are done and rolls are toasted, assemble sandwiches using 1 tablespoon dijon spread, 1 slice cheese, and 2 avocado slices per sandwich.