Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Kids love this!!! Use any of your favorite snack foods in this crunchy mix.
- 3 cups kixx round puffed corn cereal
- 2 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- 2 cups goldfish crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- Combine cereal, chips, crackers, and nuts in a 15x10" jelly roll pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle mixture with seasonings and toss well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12- 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Cool and store in airtight container.