Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great recipe for cold days, big groups, etc. One of my favorites!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can kidney bean
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- Place cooked meat in large pot; add taco seasoning, tomato juice, and kidney beans.
- Heat through; serve over tortilla chips.
- Top with cheese, sour cream, avocado, etc.
It doesn't get any easier than this. I added a chopped onion while I was browning the ground beef just because I had one on hand and I needed to use it up. Topped with cheese, sour cream and you have a wonderful, quick & easy soup. Thank you so much for sharing this, Zenna (and be sure to thank your Mother too) :-)