Recipe by princess mila marie
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Can we say easy. I grew up with this recipe. The four men in the house rated this one of their all time favorites. It is now my three mens favorite. I fix it at least once a month. Home-style midwest comfort at its finest. No more peeling and chopping potatoes. Simply Potatoes has come to the rescue. Come home from work and have a hot meal ready in fifteen minutes!!!!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 2 (24 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck and chopped red onion in a large skillet. Drain fat (I push the chuck and onion to the side and put a folded paper towel on the other side. Tip the pan so the fat runs to the paper towel. Less time and no need to dirty other dishes.) Add tomato soup and drained green beans. Stir and heat through. Meanwhile, heat your Simply Traditional Mashed Potatoes. Put a large mound of potatoes on each plate and smother with the green bean and tomato mixture. OMG is this good!