Recipe by Katrilla
Simple and delicious rum balls, but with change of alcohol, you can make other kinds of balls, my DH's favorite is Irish Cream Balls!
- 3 (175 g) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips (approximately 4 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup rum (or alcohol of your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk, stir until smooth.
- Stir in rum (or alcohol of your choice).
- Cover and chill in fridge.
- Scoop out walnut sized amounts of mixture and roll between hands into a ball, heat from hands will make them sticky.
- Roll balls in coconut.
- Let sit for 1 week for flavors to meld in an airtight container.