1/1 Photo of Mom's (ramadan) sandwiches
Yummy breaded sandwiches my mom made during ramadan. Can be served as an appetizer, but use a small cutter. Use different fillings if you like, next time i plan to try salami, cheese and salsa .. can be fried, baked or broiled, whatever you prefer ..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1Cut out (using a round cookie cutter) a circle out of the bread slices.
- 2Shred the chicken breast into small pieces.
- 3Prepare the sandwiches: spread with mayo, layer with chicken, tomato and lettuce.
- 4Press down the sandwich using your hand, this makes the next step easier.
- 5Dip into the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- 6Be sure to cover the sides of the sandwich as well.
- 7Fry in a little oil until golden-brown.
- 8Can be baked or deep-fried as well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's (ramadan) sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 389.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 15.0 g