Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy reliable pie crust from an old recipe that my mother wrote for me 40 years ago.
Make and share this Mom's Pie Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Sift salt and flour together.
- Beat milk and oil until creamy.
- Mix all until the dough leaves the sides of the bowl.
- Roll between 2 pieces of wax paper.
- Over handling makes dough tough. mix and handle lightly.
I was out of lard, and came accross this posting for pie crust, i was making mince pies, and i just loved the crust, it had a nice bite to it...thanks