Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was the only way my mom could get me to eat mixed vegetables! It's still one of my favorites!
- Pour half of margarine into 9x13 pan.
- Add vegetables, celery soup, and water chestnuts.
- Place sliced cheese on top, enough to cover all.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Pour the rest of margarine over all.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Very easy and tasty casserole. I left out the water chesnuts. I think I'll be serving this again soon! Thanks!