This recipe was the only way my mom could get me to eat mixed vegetables! It's still one of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour half of margarine into 9x13 pan.
- 2Add vegetables, celery soup, and water chestnuts.
- 3Place sliced cheese on top, enough to cover all.
- 4Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- 5Pour the rest of margarine over all.
- 6Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 758.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: