Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was the only way my mom could get me to eat mixed vegetables! It's still one of my favorites!
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 297.66 g can cream of celery soup
- 2 (822.13 g) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 56.69 g can water chestnuts, drained
- 236.59 ml Ritz cracker, crushed
- 236.59-473.18 ml Velveeta cheese, sliced
- Pour half of margarine into 9x13 pan.
- Add vegetables, celery soup, and water chestnuts.
- Place sliced cheese on top, enough to cover all.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Pour the rest of margarine over all.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Very easy and tasty casserole. I left out the water chesnuts. I think I'll be serving this again soon! Thanks!