Cream Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cream cheese with vegetables
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- Prepare frozen vegetables as package directs. Cook until just tender as they will continue to cook as casserole bakes in oven.
- Place cooked vegetables in a large bowl, stir in soup and cream cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1 quart baking dish, sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake 25 minutes at 375°F or until bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I think this is a nice, easy veggie casserole. I liked the creaminess along with the crunch of the crouton topping. I used the tiny croutons for this and I added fresh chopped onion. Even with the onions, it was just a little bland. Next time I'd add some additional seasonings and maybe a bit of sharp cheddar cheese. Thanx for posting!
Made as directed for dinner tonight. It wasn't soupy at all. It was just bland for our tastes. Instead of the cream cheese with vegetables I think I'll try the cream cheese with sun dried tomatoes and add some Italian seasonings. This has potential for a great and quick vegetable dish! Thanks, BakinBaby! Made for <b>Zaar Stars</b>.
We followed this exactly. I didn't do anything different, and went with your first directions. I did however; use fresh veggies, (a broccoli & cauliflower mix) and quite honestly, this was a perfect as they come. The only addition was some chopped onion, and fresh mushrooms. (I had these out, being used in a salad) so I threw these in. This was so yummy I had two helpings! Thanks, Bakin! Made for *Everyday is a Holiday* March 2009.
see 4 more reviews