Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A childhood favorite of mine and now my kids love it too!! This is not a very dry meatloaf. Measurements are approximate for the meatloaf. I never measure just go by the texture.
- 1 lb ground beef (i use lean ground sirloin)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 sleeve soda cracker
- 1⁄2 can tomato soup (I use Heinz)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Heat over to 400°F.
- Mix the all ingredients for the meatloaf together, you may need to adjust the amount of crackers and soup. Depending on how moist you like your meatloaf.
- Spread in a pan, I just use a shallow casserole dish.
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread over top of meatloaf.
- Put into the preheated and bake for 30 - 45 minutes.