Recipe by -------
These are pan-fried so they are much healthier than the MickeyD's. These are different but they are so delicious. This will serve 4.
- 3 large potatoes
- 29.58 ml tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- olive oil
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes in half shortways, not longways.
- Then cut into about 1cm. thick strips.
- Coat frying pan or skillet with olive oil (about 1cm. deep).
- Put onions & sliced potatoes in pan, & heat on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
- MORE OIL WILL NEED TO BE ADDED DURING COOKING.
- For the last 5 minutes of cooking, add creole seasoning, salt, & pepper.
- Make sure fries are nice & firm (some will be crispy [mmmmmm!]), & remove from pan & serve with catsup. These actually go good with Worcestershire sauce!