Frieten (Belgian French Fries)
In English, frieten are usually called "French fries" even though the Belgians state, that they originate from Belgium and there is nothing French about them.
- Ready In:
- Cut the potatoes in the form of French fries and rinse them well with water. make them dry with a clean dish cloth.
- Deep fry them 5 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius,
- take them out of the oil and leave them to cool down.
- Heat the oil to 180 degrees Celsius and deep fry the fries until they are crispy on the outside and golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Sprinkle with salt and serve with mayonnaise.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more