Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom has made this for Thanksgiving and Christmas for as long as I can remember. It is really delicious, and just a little bit tart.
- 1 can non-frozen type pineapple juice
- 1 can non-frozen type Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 3 liters Canada Dry ginger ale
- Mix first 3 ingredients first.
- Slowly add canada dry ginger ale.
- Chill until serving time.
Easy to make. Tart taste but very good. Based on 46 oz cans of Hawaiian punch and pineapple this recpe makes 1 1/2 gallons.
Very Good, Easy and quick, Great spiked with a little vodka