Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
As requested, a pancake made with beaten egg whites. I'm guessing at the yield.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks, well beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 egg whites, beaten stiff
- Measure flour into mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir well to blend.
- Combine beaten egg yolks, milk and butter in separate bowl.
- Add to blended dry ingredients.
- Beat with whisk until smooth.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Preheat no-stick pan to 350-375°F.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls.
- Cook until puffy and bubbly.
- Turn before bubbles break and cook other side.
- Serve with butter and real maple syrup.
These pancakes were delicious and fluffy. I made a double batch to serve with ice-cream and maple syrup. I would say the yield is about right! Thanks.
Fluffy is right, enjoyed these for breakfast and added chocolate chips for the kids. Even topped with whip cream for the kids. Thanks for posting
Very fluffy pancakes.I halfed the reciepe, and it made 6-6" pancakes. This one is a keeper!