Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a family favorite I adapted a little from a quick cooking recipe. Fast and easy we "argue" over who's favorite chicken it really is every time I make it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon roast chicken seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Cut breasts in half horizontally.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- place butter in 9 X 13 baking dish and melt in oven.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- When butter is melted, remove pan from oven.
- Wet chicken with water, dredge into flour mixture, place in a single layer in baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn over, bake for another 5 minutes.
I was sure this would be good - I use Rotisserie Poultry Seasioning on baked chicken, whole & pieces. Easy preparation & quick to bake. I used half the amount of butter. Loved this one ... thanks !
Served this for lunch last week, and as the twelve year old headed back to classes, he was already requesting a repeat for supper. Now how good is that! We all enjoyed this great tasting chicken. To think the simple ingredients had me almost miss the making of a recipe we all agreed was a five star.
Good flavorful chicken. I expected the chicken coating to brown in the oven like the picture, but it didn't for me.