Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Great dish for a cold day ... one of my Mom's favorite recipes for an easy and filling meal. I like to sprinkle a little extra soy sauce on top.
- 3⁄4 lb browned pork steak (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup Minute Rice (uncooked)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Mix ingredients except chow mein noodles and bake in 2-quart casserole for one hour at 350deg. Add noodles and bake for an additional 15 minute.