Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
a quick easy meal for anyone that is in a real hurry, and the kidas will really love it!!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, grated
- 10 maple leaf regular hot dogs or 10 beef hot dogs
- 10 hot dog buns, split and toasted
- coarsely crushed corn chips
- In a large saucepan, combine chili, cheese soup, and onion. Add hot dogs; heat to boiling then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place a hot dog on each toasted bun then top with chili cheese sauce and sprinkle with crushed corn chips.