Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Lots of beans and veggies--full of fiber--yumyy and good for you too! The Rotel gives it a bright fresh flavor. TIP: Serve with Fritos, shredded cheddar, and sour cream for a complete dinner -- or for a figure friendly alternative, eat "as is" it is great on it's own!
- 1 lb 97% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 large yellow onion
- 1⁄2 large green bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 15 ounces black beans, liquid drained
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, liquid drained
- 15 ounces sweet whole kernel corn, liquid drained
- 15 ounces chili beans, with sauce
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- 6 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 30 ounces tomato sauce
- chili powder (optional)
- cumin (optional)
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Brown and crumble ground beef.
- Chop onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Add to pan with beef and saute until tender crisp.
- Stir in all canned ingredients.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Optional: Season chili to taste with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.