- 6 -8 potatoes, peeled
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2-1 cup milk
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter or 3 -4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 -2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into french fry like strips.
- Spread into a microwave or casserole dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour milk over, and dot top with butter.
- Cover and cook in microwave 15-20 mins until potatoes are fork tender.
- Or cover and cook in 350 degree oven, 30-45 minutes.
- During the last 5 mins, sprinkle with cheese.