Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A warm wonderful cookie full of great flavor. This was my favorite cookie when I was a kid. I've tweaked it a little to make it more healthy.
- Sift together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl stir the smart balance until creamy. Add the Splenda and beat until well blended.
- Add the egg beaters and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Cover and chill dough. Heat oven to 375° and grease cookie sheets lightly.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in small bowl.
- Roll about 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and drop into the bowl to cover in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets and bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack and cool.