Chef #284771's Note:
A warm wonderful cookie full of great flavor. This was my favorite cookie when I was a kid. I've tweaked it a little to make it more healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- 2In another bowl stir the smart balance until creamy. Add the Splenda and beat until well blended.
- 3Add the egg beaters and mix well.
- 4Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Cover and chill dough. Heat oven to 375° and grease cookie sheets lightly.
- 6Mix cinnamon and sugar together in small bowl.
- 7Roll about 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and drop into the bowl to cover in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 8Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets and bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack and cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Best Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute