Recipe by BigFatMomma
This was one of my favorites growing up. I still remember how it tastes! Guaranteed kid pleaser!
Top Review by LonghornMama
The kids and DH loved it, which is an automatic 5-star at my house! Very simple to put together and fun to eat which made it great for a busy baseball night. I used a sheet pan (about 12x17) with whole wheat thin spaghetti and one 26 oz jar of pasta sauce. Only put pepperoni on half, for the kids who only eat cheese, and used 4-5 cups cheese. My pan was full to the top. This is basic, kid-friendly recipe and other pizza type toppings could be added as desired. Thanks, BFM!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) jarsragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat milk and eggs together, and toss with the spaghetti.
- Spread spaghetti mixture in the bottom of a greased high-sided jelly roll pan or 11x18 roasting pan.
- Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Arrange pepperoni in rows over the sauce, and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into squares with a sharp knife or pizza cutter.