Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Consider old-fashioned corn bread as a charming dinner partner for this glazed pork with beans.
Make and share this Molasses-Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup prosciutto or 1⁄4 cup bacon, finely chopped
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen cut green beans
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices (11 - 12)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large skillet, cook proscuitto or bacon over medium heat until crisp; dran and set aside. In the same skillet, cook green beans and onion in the water according to the bean package directions. Drain bean mixture; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork tenderloin slices; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or just until barely pink in center, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together orange juice, molasses, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Add to meat in skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Stir bean mixture into mixture in skillet; heat through.
- If desired, serve with steamed spinach. Top individual serving with prosciutto or bacon.