1/1 Photo of Molasses-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Consider old-fashioned corn bread as a charming dinner partner for this glazed pork with beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup prosciutto or 1/4 cup bacon, finely chopped
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices (11 - 12)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1In a large skillet, cook proscuitto or bacon over medium heat until crisp; dran and set aside. In the same skillet, cook green beans and onion in the water according to the bean package directions. Drain bean mixture; set aside.
- 2In same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork tenderloin slices; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or just until barely pink in center, turning once halfway through cooking.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together orange juice, molasses, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Add to meat in skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Stir bean mixture into mixture in skillet; heat through.
- 4If desired, serve with steamed spinach. Top individual serving with prosciutto or bacon.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molasses-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 343.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: