Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
No rolling out, just drop & bake. Makes lots and they freeze very well.
- 236.59 ml shortening
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml molasses
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml clove
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 1064.65-1182.95 ml flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 9.85 ml baking soda (dissolved in milk)
- Cream shortening, sugar, and eggs together in bowl.
- Add molasses and stir.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, ginger & flour and stir.
- Add milk (with baking soda in it) and mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- Cook for 12 - 15 minutes in 350 degree oven.