- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 18 crackers)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon unsulphured molasses
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (substitute raisins if desired)
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Pat 2/3 of mixture over bottom of 6 x 10 x 2 inch casserole.
- Mix cranberries with orange rind, and raisins if desired, pour in casserole over crumb mixture.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crumbs are brown.
- May be served with whipped cream or your favorite sauce.