Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Eating Light and can be made with or without the rum. I like it with the rum;)
Make and share this Mojito Fruit Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 2 oranges, peel and remove pith, cut in segments and dice
- 2 tablespoons white rum (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- red food coloring, to tint sugar on glass rims, and
- lime slice, for garnish
- Mix all ingredients except garnish.
- Let stand, tossing occasionally, 10 minutes until juicy and sugar dissolves.
- To garnish and serve: spread about 2 Tbsp sugar on a plate.
- Add 1 or 2 drops food coloring and blend with fingers until sugar is evenly tinted pink.
- Pour alittle water in a shallow bowl, dip rim of martini glass in water then sugar to coat rim.
- Spoon in fruit and juice.
- Garnish with a lime slice.