1/4 Photos of Moistest Pumpkin Bread
This is more like a dessert bread it's so soft and moist. I tend to use a little more pumpkin than what is called for and eat these with cream cheese. They are also fantastic as mini-loaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix well the first 5 ingredients.
- 3Mix dry ingredients.
- 4Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- 5Pour into 2 GREASED 8.5x4" loaf pans and bake 45 minutes.
- 6Remove from pans when completely cool (otherwise will crumble).
- 7Optional: add 1/2 cup raisins and 1/2 cup walnuts.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moistest Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 184.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g