Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Not sure where I got this from but these are good!
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (10 ounce) packagenestle toll house semisweet mint chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven 350°F In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring JUST TO A BOIL; remove from heat*. Add 1 cup Nestle Toll House mint flavored semi-sweet and vanilla extract, stirring until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth. Transfer to large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture and remaining Nestle Toll House mint flavored semi-sweet chocolate morsels. Spread in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 25-35 minutes, just until center is set. Cool completely. Cut in 2 1/4 inch squares.
- *Or, combine ingredients in bowl. Microwave on HIGH power 1 1/2 minutes longer; stir until smooth.