- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash sweet potatoes with mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased casserole and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top casserole with marshmallows and return to oven until marshmallows are brown on top.
- NOTE: For Seth's version of this recipe add 1 cup drained crushed pineapple to the casserole.