Recipe by MalaKidsMom
Wonderful combination of beans! This recipe is great for a big crowd but it also freezes well! My husband LOVES this recipe! I got this recipe from my second cousin so I'm not sure who gets credit for it but it really is a good bean recipe. I like to make it in my crock pot, too!
- 2 lbs bulk sausage, mild
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown sausage, onions, and celery.
- Add mustard, brown sugar, tomato paste, and tomato soup - simmer about 1/2 hour.
- Add drained ingredients (green beans, wax beans, and butter beans).
- Add undrained ingredients (hot chili beans, pork and beans, and kidney beans).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or so.
- (Or put in crock pot and cook on low until thoroughly heated.).