Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Moe's is my FAVORITE restaurant! found a Pico de Gallo copycat recipe online and putting it here for safe keeping!
- 5 tomatoes (chopped)
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro (rinsed well and chopped)
- 59.14 ml sweet white onion (diced)
- 59.14 ml red onion (diced)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml jalapeno (diced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 9.85 ml southwest seasoning (not sure what this is?)
- Drain the chopped tomatoes in a colander.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour to let the flavors combine.
This was just delicious. I loved everything about it. The only difference I made was that I added the just of one lime (love lime) and more jalapenos. I found the Southwest Seasoning at Walmart - The McCormick Gourmet Collection. Added some great flavor. I've never been to Moe's Grill so I can't compare it to that, but this is something I'll made over and over. Just great. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2012.