Recipe by mandabears
This a delicious dessert sort of a cross between strudel and rugalech. Takes 2 days to make because you have to rest the dough overnight. Delicious results.
- 1⁄2 lb melted butter, do not substiute
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour, sifted
- 6 ounces orange marmalade
- 6 ounces apricot jam
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, shreddede
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix the dough ingredients together until it forms a ball.
- Roll in waxed paper and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix orange marmalade and apricot jam together.
- In a separate bowl mix all toppings together.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour cookie sheet.
- Cut dough in four equal pieces.
- Take 1 section of dough and refrigerate the others.
- Roll out dough on floured waxed paper forming a rectangle.
- Spread 1/4 filling over rectangle.
- Sprinkle 1/4 topping mixture over rectangle.
- Roll up like a jelly roll about 1 inch across.
- Repeat for balance of ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cut into slices when cool.