My Dear Sweet Late Mother was a diabetic, and had this recipe in her grey cookbook. Be sure to check out the hint she left for us. Most of the cooking time is really chilling time.
- In a saucepan, combine milk and yogurt. Add the pudding mix.Cook and stir constantly until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in Allspice. Add Raisins and mix well.
- Let cool for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour into Pastry shell. Chill at least 2
- *** HINT ***.
- To prevent your pie shell from shrinking as it bakes, put rolled pastry in a pie plate, then place an empty pie plate inside it. Bake 10 minutes. Remove the empty plate: continue baking until crust is brown.