Recipe by shemarie00
This is a cheap, quick and easy recipe for a delicious punch. I have to make a double batch because it goes so quick. If I am making it to take somewhere, I make my sugar water the night before and keep it in the fridge. Then when you get where you are going just dump it in with all the other stuff and voila yummy punch!!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine
- 2 liters ginger ale
- fresh strawberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Heat on low and stir to dissolve.
- Do not boil.
- Combine lemonade, orange juice and grenadine in punch bowl.
- Add cooled water-sugar mixture.
- Just before serving add gingerale.
- (Optional) Garnish with fresh strawberries.